Saturday, August 15, 2009

Welcome

This is new territory for me. While I'm still trying to figure out how to program my cell phone, here I am taking on new technology. Well, at least it's new to me. This world is evolving rapidly with technology-based gadgets. In an effort to get on board somewhere, I noticed more pastors are using the web with their own blogs to communicate Monday through Saturday. That is my intention here. I often have thoughts that never make it to the pulpit on Sunday, usually because by then I've forgotten what I was going to say. Join me here periodically as I offer opinion, encouragement and other ideas on a regular basis. And by the way, I hope to see you in church Sunday, and in the meantime I'll be here the other six days of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment